Old Main 309
- Ph.D., Department of Apparel and Textile Science, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, India, 2018
- M. Sc., Department of Clothing and Textiles, Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar, India, 2014
- B. Sc., Department of Home Science, Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar, India, 2012
Selected Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
- 2020: Mamta, Saini, H. K., Preserving the fire: some thoughts on traditional attire of Bagri Females. 15(2). (accepted)
- 2018: Mamta, Saini, H. K., A Study on Costumes of Bagri males through Three Generations. Asian Journal of Home Science, 13(1):364-374.
- 2017: Mamta, Saini, H. K. and Kaur, M., Cosmetotextiles: A novel technique of developing wearable skincare. Asian Journal of Home Science, 12(1): 289-295.
- 2015: Mamta and Rani, A., Ayurvastra: A miracle mediherbal cloth. Medicinal Plants: International Journal of Phytomedicines and Related Industries, 7(1): 1-8.
- 2015: Mamta, Rani, A. and Gahlot, M., Knowledge level of young adult students on green apparel and textiles: A comparative study. Ecology, Environment and Conservation, 21(1): 581-584
Honors and Awards
- 2015-17: Senior Research Fellowship in Science, Humanities & Social Sciences, University Grants Commission
- 2012-14: Junior Research Fellowship in Textiles and Apparels Designing, Indian Council of Agriculture Research
- 2012: Gold medal in Bachelor of Science, Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
- 2008-12: National Talent Scholarship, Indian Council Agricultural Research
- FASH 100: Public Speaking in the Fashion Industry
- FASH 330: Textiles for Apparel